What should 4 weeks of effort look/feel like? (F/5’6”/215lbs)

Hi everyone! Let me preface this by saying I know the scale isn’t the only tool to measure progress, and I’ve only weighed myself twice in the last 4 weeks. In these past 4 weeks, I’ve worked out 6 days a week (a mix of HIIT/circuit classes and spin) and tracked my calories on MFP. I know it’s only been 4 weeks, and I am seeing progress strength wise, but the scale hasn’t budged and I physically don’t see any difference in the mirror or with the way my clothes fit.

My friend says because I jumped into an intense workout routine my body is probably retaining water and building/repairing muscle quickly, but I don’t know if that’s bullshit or not?

I am sticking with it regardless; I guess I’m just looking for some encouragement or that this happens to other people too!

Thanks :)

submitted by /u/sgtcupcake
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2LDAsoz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...