Plateau Poem

The number stayed the same this week. The disappointment’s real. I had to pen a poem here to lay out how I feel.

Glad I didn’t gain But sad I didn’t lose. Motivated, rededicated, A little bit bemused.

Maybe it’s all muscle gain, Perhaps some monthly bloat. (Or maybe it’s those yummy snacks that I “forgot” to note.)

Binging wouldn’t fix a thing, Neither would depression. Lingering and moping would just Amount to a digression.

Time to check my honesty Log everything I eat. I might plateau again, but then Perhaps I’ll lose next week.

submitted by /u/alifazeta
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2LAYaBK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...