30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 10

Happy Sunday!

I can't believe June is already 1/3 of the way over already! Sorry for the lack of responses yesterday, got home super late and slept in today. I should have plenty of time this week since I'll be out of town in a hotel, so never fear I'll be responding!

-Get to 272 lbs - No weigh in today

-Walk/ take the dog for a walk 3 times a week - Thunderstorms rolled through today, pretty nasty out. 1/3 on week

-Stay within my calorie budget everyday. - Did pretty good here

-Continue my tracking streak from last month. - Day 105

How have you guys been doing with your goals today?

submitted by /u/viking187
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2JsuBFV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...