So I've been using a mix of CICO and IF to lose weight over the past three months or so and I'm glad to say I'm currently 23lbs down!
So, I was a classic grazer. I never had the stomach to binge large amounts of food but I was also "always hungry". In reality at the slightest thought of food I immediately convinced myself I was starving. My grazing would also crescendo throughout the night. I'm lucky if I get home from work at 10pm, and my after work ritual was also snacking and dinner and snacking and snacking and.. Yup. Always went to bed stuffed. Even convinced myself I slept better that way.
Now, CICO and a food scale (lord I found out I underestimated everything) gave me the willpower to try IF. It wasn't until after getting acclimated that for the first time in my life I stopped feeling hungry. Its crazy, I haven't really felt hungry at all the past few days.
And tonights the first time I feel full! And it feels wrong. I stopped by Wendy's after a late night of work, a routine that felt all too familiar. Except.. I just got a half salad and a Jr cheeseburger - and I'm already stuffed. I'm getting shades of all my past binges at only 200 calories over! Anyone else feel guilty after a little cheating?
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2IgWdZ9
No comments:
Post a Comment