No I won’t shill your scam for you

Just a heads up, mods, this used is finding successful posts on this sub to get them to shill their fraudulent weight loss products. (x-posted to /r/progresspics)

here

It really boils my goat that someone is coming here to not only sell their snake oil, but convince users to lie about their own hard work and self control to help sell that product.

Yo, /u/WeightLossDietSystem, if it’s so good why don’t you have genuine happy customers to share their progress? Just a heads up if anyone feels the need to try this bullscheiß

submitted by /u/Njwest
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2HlLT1H

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...