Just what the title says... I run a 5k this Saturday, and I was walking/jogging the track today, since it’s not my usual route. Some guys were standing outside their apartment, and one of them mooed at me. Also, there was someone yelling, “Run, run run; go, to go!” Idk if it was the same person or not, but it doesn’t really matter.
It’s taking me everything not to cry right now. I know I’m fat; that’s why I’m running. :(
Edit: YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING AND LOVELY PEOPLE AND HAVE ABSOLUTELY TURNED MY DAY AROUND. Seriously, I’m tearing up again, but this time, it’s a good thing. :’) I’m going to try and respond to each and everyone one of you later... my heart is just too full right now for words. In short, thank you. Thank you for being such an amazing community. I love you all.
Edit 2: oh my gosh, someone gave me gold?? Holy cow!!!!! (pun intended)
Please know that I am reading every comment, and your words are truly reaching my heart. I haven’t felt this overwhelmingly loved and encouraged in... idk, ever???? While I have been blessed enough to have a supportive family and a couple of good friends, this is just on a whole new level for me.
Wow. Just, wow. Words aren’t enough to thank you, but they are all I have, so: thank you. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read one sad girl’s post, and thank you especially for your uplifting comments and inspiring stories.
If I am a cow, I’m going to be the best dang cow I can be. So much love for you, the person reading this, and for this entire community. Let’s all keep doing our best!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2kN80Fn
No comments:
Post a Comment