[Milestone] I Finally get to make this post (Pictures inside) SW350 - CW199

Hello R/loseit, I have been waiting to make this post for a long time. I frequent this sub on the daily constantly reading victory posts waiting for the day that I get to finally make my own victory post and here it is! I have officially lost 150 pounds and hit Onderland last night. I am so excited I actually cried happy tears when I saw it. This feeling is great and has been a long time coming I took progress pictures when i first started and I still have a hard time believing that i look that much smaller https://postimg.cc/image/lwwuzdufx/ I started in March of 2017 after my doctor told me if I continued to gain weight he didn't see me making it to my 30th birthday. I had always tried and failed to lose weight but this time my life was on the line and I had to do something. I started doing research reading article after article and soaking in all the information I could to be successful. I ended up finding R/loseit and it became my number one source of info, I could ask questions and get answers almost immediately and always had the support of fellow losers which made this journey so much easier. Ill admit im not perfect and I did have times where I totally went off the rails and binged but I didn't let that discourage me like I used to in the past. Reading the victory stories on here kept me going. So thank you to everyone for helping me with my victory and allowing me to make my very own victory post!

HOW I DID IT? I counted my calories using MFP (My Fitness Pal) every bit of food was counted even a bad day was logged no exceptions. It helped seeing what I was eating and it made it easier for me to not overeat. If I did overeat it was my choice not an accident I was not able to blame my weight on accidents anymore so it felt like I was more in control. I eat frozen meals such as Lean Cuisine and Evol and lots of soups with low sodium. I eat a ton of fruit and vegetables ad I log it by using a food scale and googling the USDA calories for BLANK grams of BLANK ( THIS IS SO IMPORTANT if you dont have one GET ONE). For me, everyday I did good was an achievement, it almost became a game for me seeing how long of a streak I could go eating at my calorie limit. If I messed up I would start over and it did suck but by day two I was already feeling better. If anyone has questions or wants help please ask me I am more than willing to answer questions.

submitted by /u/BBQpringles
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2syi7SE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...