Low Calorie Chocolate Solution

Ovaltine is amazing. I'm under some pretty severe food restrictions and it's made calorie counting very difficult seeing as rice and potatoes are kind of a terrible source for 80 percent of your food. Not that it matters much because I barely eat anything.

Anyway to the topic at hand Ovaltine alone is 40 calories for 2 tablespoons. I don't even need it with milk or whatever (can't have dairy even though I love it).

Seriously not a bad way to have a bit of tasty chocolate flavour.

The entire jar I bought is only 1200 calories, so fitting it in shouldn't be too hard for some folks especially if you like a glass of milk already in the day.

Or try it like me, watered ovaltine.

submitted by /u/Nightgauntling
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2HhaJzU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...