Life Update

Hello, you wonderful people.

Considering it’s been about 6 months, you probably don’t remember me, which is good. It’s a fresh start.

I can’t edit my flare right now, but that’s what my life was like in January. 16, 168 pounds. Things have not changed for the better. I’m now 17, and at 190 pounds. This year has taken a turn that I never expected. Our school faced some hardships that, in turn, brought me to turn towards binge eating like I had never done before. My PCOS has also flared to an extent that I didn’t know was possible.

This post won’t be completely negative. I kind of hope it’s motivating for people who are considering trying to get back on the wagon.

Tomorrow is my first day back on keto. It’s also what I’m calling the first day of my life. I’ve gotten a job. In the fall I’ll be in my senior year. Everything seems to be perfect except this one thing, and nobody can do it for me. Tomorrow is also my first day with a detailed hour-by-hour plan of work for me to do.

I’m going to do this, one way or another. And I know it’ll take time, but I’m going to do it. Until I can update my flare, I’ll leave you with my current specs:

  1. 5”3. SW: 190. GW: 115.

To those who don’t know if they should start tomorrow, it’s Monday. Monday’s suck. If you’ve done this before like I have, then you know how hard it’ll be. If you want it, then stop pushing it off to later dates. It’ll never get done.

Good luck to everyone. Run the day or the day runs you.

submitted by /u/mmbee0112
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2sFp9Vb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...