This is the first time I've felt really capable and proud. It's all thanks to a few things; organizing my fridge and cabinet to have all my food in the same place, and saying that I cant buy more until I finish what's there. This allows me to still get done junky stuff but it's usually gone in one day and then I have 2 weeks of good healthy food I have to get through. Second thing thays really helped in video games, usually I'll sit and watch tv and snack but now I try and replace the snacking with gaming, the nintendo switch has been a godsend in this manor. Virtual reality games also make sure I stay active, I play about an hour of very active games before my workout as my cardio, and then lift weights. I'll then go and try to play some more vr later even if it's not the most active game, just to get me off of my ass. So far I'm down to 263 from 285! Thanks for this space on the net and thanks for reading!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2LKZG4z
No comments:
Post a Comment