After 5.5 months, I finally made it to Onederland this morning, weighing in at 199.6lbs (SW was 214.1, at weight at this time last year was 220). First I was at 1800 calories (January to April), moved down to 1600 (April to May), and now I'm at 1400 calories (May to June). I started working out with a trainer at my corporate gym and only eating 1/2 of the calories back I've worked off for the day from LifeSum/FitBit (Ex. 350 calories? Try 175 calories) and sticking below 100g carbs. Most of the weight I've gained was from hormone treatments I've taken to help treat my Endometriosis and chronic pain. I'll be honest, I don't have any pictures because I honestly couldn't handle seeing myself this at this weight. I am going to start taking my measurements (I know for sure I've lost 2 inches because I see a corporate health coach and they were required to take measurements). My goal is to just stay below 200lbs for the week. There are so many more goals to have, but I'm sick of giving up because I don't make them "on-time". I teetered around 200 for the past two months and just couldn't break the plateau, but I didn't give up and that's a first. It's been slow, but it's happening!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2JQpHlD
No comments:
Post a Comment