Incremental progress is so motivating

Been back in action for a few months and the small signs of weight loss are so motivating.

Punched a new hole in the belt today so I wouldn’t Moon everyone at a wedding.

Old shirt that I almost popped buttons off of in the past now fits slimmingly without needing an emergency tailor.

Scale results start with a 2 instead of 3.

Able to run up a flight of stairs without soaking through my shirt, suit, and anything else I’m wearing at work.

Running and enjoying every minute of it.

Feels good!!!

It works. And it’s great. Keep trucking people.

submitted by /u/YogaWithoutConsent
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2yVczXZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...