Hey guys it's been a about two months, here's an update (lost 15 pounds, 20M)

So it's been a while since I posted on here. I actually tried about 6 weeks ago, but it was deleted. So one detail I skipped out on in my first post was that during my first weigh in I weighed 190.0, but I had been dieting and exercising for two weeks before that, so I ticked my starting weight up to 195. Some extra background info I left is that I also used to be a wrestler and likely developed a mild eating disorder because of the extreme weight cutting and weight gain within short time periods. For about 6 years starting when I was 14 from November to March I would regularly gain and lose 10+ pounds a week and I never learned how to properly manage my weight, so I was very unhealthy. All of this meant that when it wasn't wrestling season or just a regular day since I do not wrestle anymore, I would eat until it hurt every single meal which explains why I gained so much weight so quickly. Side note, don't let this discourage anybody from wrestling, it's a great sport if you can properly manage your diet and will form great people.

Last weekend I weighed in at 180.0 and it was amazing. I'm waking up every morning seeing my abs again and this week I could still faintly see them after work. My goal weight currently is 160 because that's what I weighed when I started college. Ultimately my goal is to be around 12-15% body fat and I will try to figure out what my body fat is when I get down to 170. One thing I'm amazed with is that I didn't have to deprive myself of anything when it came to food as long as there was MODERATION. I was very afraid that I would not be able to handle this because of what I mentioned earlier about wrestling.

One thing I am struggling with right now is to find time to work out. At one point I was working out 5 days a week for about an hour each time mixing up cardio and weight lifting. I am currently working in a factory from 6 am to 2 pm Mon-Fri and then I spend another 4 hours online working. By the time I'm done with this I am extremely tired and fall asleep right after. I will likely only be working out 3 times a week max until I am done with my factory job and go back to college in 5 weeks. I will still be maintaining my diet, however.

Anyway, I'm very excited for what the future holds for me. My goal is to be at 170 by the time college starts at the end of August and then 160 by Thanksgiving break. Thanks again for inspiring me guys

submitted by /u/Stronglike8ull2
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2lKYraI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...