Disappointed in my food choices today.

So I work at a Subway and my go to snack is cookies. I would prefer to snack on apples or meat but those are more stressed about inventory and I'm a cheap fuck and don't want to pay.

Because of the heat (101°F when I got to work at 4:30pm) it was a super slow day and I grabbed 3 cookies. Did some work, talked with my co-worker, drank a ton of water cause I'm sick and it's hot as balls. The night goes on and I grab 2 more cookies. Remembered I had extra calories for the day so I thought I was safe to have my splurge.

THESE DAMN COOKIES ARE 200 CALORIES EACH AND I ATE 5!!! I know a bad day shouldn't ruin my week and to just be more mindful and not eat the damn cookies next time, but this kind of set back makes me mad. Like I try to track everything and even go for higher calorie counts to try and account for inaccurate numbers and hope I'm actually eating less than myfitnesspal is recording. To see 1,000 calories from 5 cookies just broke my spirit a little.

Don't eat the cookies. Pay for the apples or a salad. Don't eat the cookies.

submitted by /u/leakynipple
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2lKYkfi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...