I'm spewing my depression at you so I can go onto eating like a normal human

Hey guys,

Maybe there is a better subreddit for this. I don't know, but I feel like I just need to get some stuff out so I don't go emotionally eat.

I am 5'1 and 174 pounds. I started this subreddit subsciption at 171 pounds a couple of months ago. But in the past 4 weeks I've packed on 3 extra. I started out doing really well the first month. I got down to 168. But in the past month so much stuff has happened.

I got a job after 9 months of unemployment. That's happy! But it meant leaving behind 33 years worth of friendships and family and living in the pacific northwest for another state where I know absolutely nobody. That's sad! My dad came home from living abroad and I only got to see him for 2 days before I had to leave. That's sad. I went on a 10 day road trip to visit family. That's happy. I packed all my stuff and had to leave my dog behind with family. That's sad! Now I've basically driven across the country in 4 days. It's insane. I have so much shit happening right now--finding a place to live (which i did). It's like I am disassociated from this whole experience. I'm going through prolonged periods of putting one foot in front of the other, handling logistics, not even thinking of anything at all like my brain is empty, to sudden short bouts of crying without even realizing it's happening, and back to out of body living. So strange.

In this time I've gained weight, havent been paying any attention whatsoever to what I'm eating, and been totally sedentary. I've spent at least 7 hours a day in a car 15 days of the last 30.

I want to turn this around. I come here sometimes just to let it all out to you guys so I don't eat my feelings. Sometimes it works. Maybe it will today.

submitted by /u/ladybuglala
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2yVczHt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...