Finally started losing weight! (Hormones)

I (21F) have been fat my entire life. My mom fed us really healthy and we went to the gym with her and I was still fat. I recently changed doctors to a small clinic MD/ND and she had me log all of my food and she said she didn't know why I wouldn't be losing weight (a good 50%+ of my daily intake is vegetables). She tested my hormones and found out that I have high testosterone and low progesterone so she started me on a couple of supplements to regulate hormones and with zero diet change, I have dropped 10 pounds in a month. I'm definitely going to make sure I continue eating as healthy as possible but I am just so happy that we figured that out and needed to share somewhere.

submitted by /u/mysteriesnevercease
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2lHxdS0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...