I'm down from 350 to 290 and no one noticed

Today I hit the scale and I'm down 60pds! I have been changing my lifestyle for the last 6 months and have basically just stopped eating crap food and adding excercise in. I'm happy with my results and all the benefits of a healthy life. I am just stumped though that I have have zero friends and family say anything at all about my weigh loss. It's tough for me to see the changes, but i have reduced two shirt sizes and a few inches down on my waist. I'm 6'2" so I know it's spread out bit, but no one saying anything at all? People fall over when someone loses 5 or 10pds. I lose 60 and no one noticed? Anyone else have this happen?

submitted by /u/throwitherenow
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2JQpVct

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...