100 lbs in about 5 1/2 months!

Here’s a link: https://imgur.com/gallery/R6NnRKS

It all started on Christmas when I received a gift that was 3XL and I didn’t have the heart to tell my mom that it didn’t fit, but I put it in my suitcase and was hoping I’d forget it ever happened. But it ate (pun intended) at me, and I wanted to wear it, so I made a New Years Resolution.. I weighed 367 pounds.

I downloaded MyFitnessPal and subscribed to this subreddit and kept my motivations, no surgery, working out and eating at CICO levels and the weight fell off. Long story short, now that shirt no longer fits, in the opposite way, I actually have it in a donation pile because I’m not going back, I refuse. My life has improved, I ride my bike about 50 miles per week, and try to run a 2 mile route 3-4 times a week. I don’t login to MyFitnessPal as much anymore knowing what to eat and what works for me to lose weight.

It happened much quicker than I ever expected it to, I was prepared for 100 lbs to take a year or more. Here’s to being at my GW by the end of the year!

submitted by /u/mklee920
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2HO7bVN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...