I WENT RUNNING FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 13 YEARS......AND SURVIVED!

I am 4 months into a 2 year, medically supervised diet program (not surgery). SW: 345, GW: 170, CW: 275. Diet: Optifast total meal replacement, currently on partial meal replacement, unlimited non-starchy veggies. Total cal intake per day is 1200.

SO, I have always hated running. But I did it. I was on a walk with my dog on Saturday when I had the thought pop into my head, "I wonder how long I could sustain a jog if I tried right now?" Answer: 10 minutes! I felt like I was on cloud 9 all day! I haven't ran in 13 years!!!!! I liked the feeling so much that I did it again this morning. :)

submitted by /u/meganrselis
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2KkZQiA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...