I think I’ve got body dysmorphia/early anorexia

I don’t know if this is the place to post this.

I’m a teenage girl, and around last year I started to get worried about my weight. At that point I was around 5’2” and 112lbs. Which is not bad. I have a more masculine frame than most girls, so I’m bound to be a small bit heavier.

I’m now sitting at 5’3”/5’4”, and 130lbs and I hate myself.

Not a day goes by that I don’t think about my weight and despise it. I suck in my stomach. I try exercise, and then give up and resign myself to be fat and horrible forever.

My stomach sticks out. My thighs are huge. I can’t bear to look at myself in the mirror. I went through a period of starving myself a while back, which I only broke because my mum found out and forced me to.

I feel good when I’m hungry. I feel like shit when I eat. I hate myself and I just wish it would be over.

I don’t know if I’m fat. But I hate my body and I want it all to stop.

I need help.

submitted by /u/RollerSkatingHamster
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2JFtwKm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...