Have you noticed any downsides to losing weight?

Now, before anyone gets the wrong idea, losing weight is a GREAT idea with lots of benefits for people who are overweight or obese. I'm down around 35lbs from my highest recorded weight, and I have experienced so many positive effects! But I'm wondering, have you experienced any negative effects? I've encountered a few, though they are far, far, outweighed (badum tsh) by the positives.

 

  • I'm even colder than I was (and I'm already one of those people who's always cold)
  • I don't float as well when swimming
  • I'm slowly having to replace my wardrobe, and that's really expensive
  • I do a medical injection in the stomach every other week, and now with less stomach fat the injection hurts more
submitted by /u/ridiculousrssndoll
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2kKrfPV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...