Has anyone else never seen themselves at a healthy weight for as long as they can remember?

F, 21, 5’1 here. I’ve NEVER seen myself at a healthy weight. I began at 185 at the beginning of the year. (Loose CICO only w/ week long breaks oops) and just dipped down to 169 two days ago! I haven’t weighed myself since then, so hopefully we’re still going down lol.

To clarify, I remember being a healthy weight with just baby fat around sixth grade. I was never one of those small petite girls because I had way too much muscle for my age (per my pediatrician). I’ve been conscious of my body since before middle school and never liked the way I looked so I covered up. I never wore a bikini. Always a tankini. Never even a one piece. Any female that’s tried to hide fat knows it’s easier to do in a tankini that’s one size too big because you can scrunch/ruffle the bottom instead of a one piece 😉.

I’ve always lifted my shirt and hated what I saw and just wouldn’t look. In fact, before I started my weight loss JOURNEY (repeatedly have to remind myself that this doesn’t happen overnight), I couldn’t tell you the last time I truly looked at myself naked or even with my shirt up in a mirror.

I’m just curious if anyone else has been in my shoes and how their feelings, outlook, confidence, etc changed when they hit their goal weight!.........?

submitted by /u/weightlossaccount185
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2lFXaBw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...