Grateful for a gym at work

For whatever reason, today I was thinking about the posts I've seen where people have been unsolicited assholes to big people at the gym working to get fit, and I realized that while I have had one person fit that mold, for the most part my gym experience had been a very supportive one. And I think part of it is that I use the gym at work. One: my work culture is one of continuous improvement, and it carries over to the gym. People acknowledge & appreciate your effort to get better even if you don't start from the same place. Two: it's a lot stupider to be a dick to someone when you might be in a meeting with them tomorrow. No matter the reason, I'm grateful for free access to a great gym with nice people. It makes it a lot easier to go back when you know you'll be encouraged.

submitted by /u/bigskyred09
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2LO9gDT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...