My overall cholesterol went from 215 to 139. triglycerides went from 280 to 119 HDL ("Good" cholesterol) from 37 to 47 LDL ("bad" cholesterol) from 122 to 68 Blood glucose from 105 to 94 (from impaired to normal)
i've been pushing hard and kind of burned myself out this last week as I was exercising too much and eating too little as I got to my goal weight. So I've put a couple of pounds back on but I'm still within the range I want to be in. Working on getting into a sustainable maintenance routine right now. These test results really help me see that its been worth it. I've lost weight so I look better, but I'm also substantially healthier. More test results will be coming over the next week, but I'm off to a great start.
Thanks to everyone here. This subreddit has really helped me stay motivated to stay within my calorie goals, walking daily, etc.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2kLMSzd
No comments:
Post a Comment