Alcoholism

When I was in college I was in a fraternity and binge drinking was the name of the game. After I graduated I still drank significantly and was worried that maybe I was an alcoholic.

When I started my journey I was 275lbs. One of the things I cut out first was alcohol.

One year later and I’m at 187lbs and haven’t really had alcohol. I celebrated a friends birthday last night and got drunk. I’m not disappointed in myself. I had fun. I went over my calorie budget but I allowed it because “one day of fun won’t hurt.”

I woke up this morning and felt awful. Alcohol felt terrible in my system. It was a good reminder of why I don’t drink anymore. It was a good mental feeling of “I’ve gotten past this.”

Happy end of the week friends!

submitted by /u/AxleStar
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Hh1VtO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...