Atul Gawande named to head cost-cutting health-care initiative from Amazon, Berkshire Hathaway and JPMorgan Chase

The renowned surgeon and best-selling author will lead a major new health-care company aimed at reducing health-care costs, a joint venture by Amazon, JP Morgan Chase and Berkshire Hathaway. The new company was unveiled in January, with a mission to use technology tools to make health care more transparent, affordable and simple for the companies' […]

Related:
Kids in these U.S. hot spots at higher risk because parents opt out of vaccinations
New shingles vaccine is highly effective, long-lasting — and in short supply
‘Are you dead, sir?’: Video shows ER doctor mocking patient who said he couldn’t breathe


from To Your HealthTo Your Health https://ift.tt/2K3d9Yn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...