Posted a similar post couple days ago but worded it incorrectly. I don't mean having THE ideal weight, just what is YOUR ideal weight, and could you please share your journeys?
Need constant inspiration and motivation as I am trying to shrink to 120 pounds starting at 165 pounds. 165 pounds = emotional, stress, and mindless eating with lots of sugar, carbs, sodium, and trans fats. Food became my muse whenever I was happy, sad, mad, or anything in between. I have no friends so that makes it much more easier to just eat because it's company. I want to have power over food in the sense that's me selecting food not food that is controlling me. So I want to know your journeys and what has worked for you.
*Thank you all for the overwhelming response. I would love to be accountability buddies with y'all! Please PM me and we should create a chat group to see how all of us are doing!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2xAc8BJ
No comments:
Post a Comment