Unless there was a medical reason, this is why you gained weight:
30 days * 250 calories=
2.14 pounds a month. (Or about 1kg)=
26 pounds (11.8kg) in a year.
To put calories into perspective, that's like 1 glob of peanut butter + your favorite sugary drink to make 500 calories a day and over 50 pounds (23kg) in a year.
Plus work birthdays, plus holidays, plus alcohol, plus, plus, plus.
It's SO easy to gain. Which means it's actually just as "easy" to lose.... What's hard is patience. It's easy to let it unravel and backtrack. 500 calories a day. Give it a year. Don't give into discouragement.
You'll lose the weight.
Edit: typo
Edit 2: I know weight gain can happen in shorter spans. I'm guilty of that! I'm guilty of eating much more than an extra 500 calories a day. I become discouraged when the scale doesn't move. I just wanted to share my perspective that has been helping me during my weight loss journey. Reminding myself to be patient.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2skdxY3
No comments:
Post a Comment