Supporting my wife in her weightloss journey

Recently, my wife and I started making a focused effort to eat healthier and exercise regularly. We have been trying for a baby, and found out earlier in the year that she suffers from PCOS, which makes it harder for to lose weight. Today we were at the gym and she got really upset, saying that there’s no point in exercising because she hasn’t lost any weight yet, whereas I’ve already dropped a few kgs. We eventually talked our through her frustration and she was able to calm down and finish her workout, but I was wondering: do any of you struggle with this too, and if so, do you have any advice for a guy who wants to help his wife deal with the frustration of slow weight loss?

submitted by /u/grizznuggets
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2GVnr6W

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...