Hello r/loseit! I've been lurking here for a couple months and I decided to post just to really solidify my choice. I am currently 5'5, 265 lb, 25 year old female and I need to change. I'm the heaviest I've ever been, I injured my back last month at work (lower back, disc/nerve injury) which stopped my previous attempt at losing weight because I became very sedentary. I have a serious soda consumption problem (3+ a day) and I am still trying to get past my binge eating ways. I'm on day 3 of no soda and my brain is rebelling with a massive migraine and fatigue. I usually drink coke so the lack of caffeine is a struggle as well. I'm eating more veggies, especially green ones, limiting carbs and stopped most dairy (should have done that years ago when lactose intolerance showed up...) And I'm tracking my calories on My Fitness Pal. I can't do much exercise other than my assigned stretches from physio until my doctor clears me, but after that I'll start yoga and light weights. Any support or encouragement y'all can send me would be tremendous!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2IMWMzb
No comments:
Post a Comment