Since around 6th grade, I started to wear midrise pants or pull my jeans up near my belly button. Not because it was cute or trendy. Because that way my tops would fit slightly better. My stomach would be held in and my shirts wouldn't have that muffin top. I was essentially wearing the size of my tummy rather than my waist size. If I wore my waist size I'd be oozing. This was part of my fat denial. Wearing clothes differently to make myself appear thinner.
Hell yes I still have a muffin top, and fatty thighs, and stomach bulge. But it's workable. Shirts are looking fine with jeans that are lower rise. Shirts that fit!
With the last 10 to 20 pounds gone, I will be able to wear jeans that fit me and fit the outfit, without trying to fit my fat.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2KD0PdK
No comments:
Post a Comment