Getting closer.

At my highest I weighed just shy of 300lbs, although after a few of my binges I'm sure I got there. When I met my wife and started dating her 7 years ago I was 220, swim team, basket ball with friends, home cooked meals every night I had a pretty healthy life style. College with the freedom to eat whatever, whenever, and however much I wanted really didn't do wonders for me. Throw in some drinking, anxiety eating and a lack of motivation to work out I gained 80 pounds over 4 years. During my 5th (and final) year of college I decided to shape up. I was engaged (married in december) and while I knew my wife loved me, I wanted her to know I'd be around for a long time. Beginning of last fall semester I weighed in at 297lbs, the day of graduation I weighed in at 240. Not the fastest weight loss, but I can run a 5k again. and it's enough that I've gone from a 2XL to an XL. A 42 pant size to 36, and had to get rid of a lot of my pants and go home to my parents and find some from my highschool days. Not the end of my journey, but a step I'm really proud of. Thanks for all the posts/tips/motivation from you guys!

submitted by /u/AdvancedWater
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2wY4H7n

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...