Today (5/17/18), I hit my goal weight! I've gone from about 145 in late February to 128.8 when I stepped on my scale after the workout I did this morning. I'm super thrilled that I'm here, but now I'm just conflicted. I've really struggled with counting calories and weighing myself everyday, and it's kind of spiraled into feelings of not wanting to eat more (even eating at maintenance) for fear of gaining. I really want to kick the habit of calorie counting because it's not good for my mental health (I know it works great for other people, though!), but I also really want to get rid of the belly fat I still have hanging on. It genuinely feels like my stomach looks as ginormous as it always has, although the fact that I used to wear size 10 pants says I lot when I bought size 4's and size 6's today. Do any of you guys have any tips as to how to tone up without losing a bunch more weight? I'm female, 5'7", 18 years old, and I know that going down even ten pounds would technically mean I was "underweight," so how exactly can I get rid of this extra belly fat and build some more muscle without worrying so much about calories? I do FitnessBlender workout videos 5-6 times per week for about 30-45 minutes a day (I even completed one of their 1,000 calorie videos today!) and I also have a part-time job which requires me to be on my feet walking around and lifting things for essentially the entire length I'm there. I can definitely see changes and increases in strength since I started working out, but I'm just wondering if there's certain exercises/workouts that I should be focusing on that would be more beneficial for me at this point.
I hope all is well for all of you guys on your own personal journeys! Keep on keepin' on! You got this.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Iv8aLY
No comments:
Post a Comment