Ate a pizza slice and I coudnt stop

So well uh I reached my goal weight of 56lbs with Paleo, but I tried a pizza slice and coudnt stop at a bite. What does that mean? Ideally I am 78kg which means I am ideal weight or a bit underweight, is that an eating disorder? I can stop at all other foods except its really hard to stop when eating homemade pizza, I can even stop easier when I eat things as ice cream. As far as I handled I think I ate about 3 junk meals this week such as 2 ice creams and 1 pizza, how bad is that? My doctors told me to stop losing weight so I am not sure how bad this is. I am closing in on anorexia but dont wanna get my fat back

submitted by /u/FatmanO
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2LGqCTU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...