The begining of a long road...

As the title suggests, I am going to start my weight loss journey today. I am an asian female, 28 and 192 pounds. My happiest weight was 160 pounds so that is my target. I did want to achieve this by the end of the year but I think I was being unrealistic.

I work as a nurse that pulls 12 hours shifts, night and day and these are random. If anyone has any tips for dieting while on shifts, it will be much appreciated.

My partner is notorious for buying junk/fast food so please give me the strength to walk away from that crap that got me my lardy arse in the first place.

I think I just wanted to stick this here to help start motivating me and hopefully regular posting will help keep me on track. Thanks for ready :)

submitted by /u/LittleMissCheung
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2xlaJyZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...