Male, BMI of 34 needs a way

Hello. Since I was pre-teen, I challenged with my weight. 22 years old male with a class II obesity here I guess. I did lost so many weight and gained it back so I couldn’t even remember at this point. But last year I was 90+ kg down to 75 which was in three, four month period and I gained them all back in very short length of time.

So here today, I am literally 109 kg (down from 111) and trying to lose weight again. And I did lose 2 kg in one and half week. It’s going great. I have mild OCD so it’s help me to keep dedicated to my diet. (Even I have dreams about eating junk food, chips etc)

My main concern is not about losing it but gaining it back and much more than I lost. I had depression before, so I didn’t cared about “how” I looked since my main priority was my mind well being… but I’m feeling much better now so it’s time for me to look good and be healthy again. But I don’t know how to leave my old habits especially eating something while watching stuff or celebrating stuff with food. So I don’t know what to do. It’s like a rabbit hole.

submitted by /u/emrebzdag
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/pelj5Tx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Male, BMI of 34 needs a way

Hello. Since I was pre-teen, I challenged with my weight. 22 years old male with a class II obesity here I guess. I did lost so many weight...