I need to lose weight. Soon.

Hello. I (20M) am a CFA L2 aspirant from Mumbai, India. My daily schedule is wake up, eat, study, eat, study, sleep, repeat. I’m hating who I’m becoming physically and need someone’s help, and desperately if I may add. Here’s the numbers first to give you better context:

Height: 5’8”

Jan ’23: 60kgs - Slim body, big head sorta physique, if that makes sense.

May ’23: 67kgs - Gymming for a few months, looking lean, solid arms, gained good muscle. (decent; can see the shoulder cut)

Aug ’23: Enter - Rigorous CFA L1 studies. Eat eat eat, study study study, sleep sleep sleep.

Nov ‘23: 72kgs - losing muscle, gaining fat.

Consistent from 72-75kgs between Nov’23 and May’24.

Aug ’24: 76kgs. L2 prep has been underway for a while and I’m stress eating. Not really but anything sweet I see goes in super quick. Zero urge to control.

Oct ‘24: 79kgs. This number has me worried. I have had a belly, thick thighs for a while now but the face has started to get chubby and I’m starting to become increasingly conscious.

Now here’s the deal: The gym I’m a member in is closed for renovations and I do not want to join another gym for a couple of months given I won’t have the time to go there anyways. October is going to be a packed month academically (college stuff), and November 21st is the exam.

I am extremely sure this number will go above 80kgs way before that. I do not want to let that happen.

Help required: I need someone to help me with a home workout, what to eat and what to avoid. I will try cardio like walking every day, but besides that I’d appreciate any help on a full home workout plan. A trainer I spoke to told me resistance bands can be helpful. I can buy them but I wouldn’t know what to do w them. And no I can’t ask the trainer cause that’s what he charges for, but I’d like to put in the effort and learn things by myself. This is part of the effort.

Would appreciate all the help, feedback, support you guys can give me.

Thanks in advance guys.

submitted by /u/SexyLlama23
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/VMJO8Fe

No comments:

Post a Comment

should I break my intermittent fasting?

I weight 78kg now (started at 90kg) and I do a very high calories deficit of 1,000 calories a day. Along with intermittent fasting. (My hei...