Suggestion of things for passing time?

Got a lot of free time this period and boredom takes over me most of the time. Share your hobbies while loosing weight. I’m looking for relaxing/ fun activities such as games and activities where I can learn something. Most of the time I get anxious for the next meal lol.

I would like to really get into something interesting for not feel time passing. I started an art page on a social media but sometimes I get bored and lost motivation to post. I notice that writing keeps me really distracted, but usually there isn’t something that really amuses me to write. I also accept suggestions.

Thank you

submitted by /u/auauaumi
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/wnbPXxI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Could light lifting prevent scale loss?

Hi all! I’m 5’3”, 22F, SW: 180lbs, CW: 166lbs, GW: 120lbs. I am currently eating around 1,200 calories a day with 1,500 calories on the wee...