Plateau?

I am 23F and have been in a calorie deficit for 4 weeks now. In the first 3 weeks, I went from 200lbs to 189lbs (some of that being water weight). For week 4 (this past week), I have been stuck at 189 and it won’t budge.

I know I’m in a calorie deficit because I weigh my food. I eat around 1600cals a day and my Fitbit says that I’m burning ~2,500-3,000cals. I did have one cheat meal at the beginning of the week but otherwise I’ve been very consistent. I also walk around 15k steps a day. I also work night shift. I am pretty good at staying well rested for the most part though.

Any ideas for what’s going on or what I can do to keep the weight loss moving? Thanks!

submitted by /u/Aromatic-Sherbet-755
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/4iKI9x1

No comments:

Post a Comment

having a cycle & trying to lose weight is so draining

for reference im 21F, 5,2, 149.0. i eat 1,200 calories a day, sometimes i struggle to even eat that much & i do the treadmill 3 times a...