I am currently maintaining. While I’d like to lose a few pounds, I’m comfortable with my weight. Every day, I weigh myself, and every day I’m within the same 4 lb range. When I’m at the lower end of the range, I’m more confident, and when I’m at the higher end, I’m less confident, even though obviously at the end of the day it’s probably just fluctuations. I also count calories, but some days I eat in a small deficit and some days I eat in a surplus, so I’m probably on average eating at maintenance.
I want to get to a point where I can just live my life and detach from constant tracking of my weight and calories, but am unsure how to be comfortable with it and not worry that I’ll be gaining weight.
Has anyone had experience with this? Has anyone been able to adapt to maintenance without a focus on weight/calories?
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/pTKjQ27
No comments:
Post a Comment