Just like the title, I 27F been very thin and now obese, I grew up with my grandparents and my grandma used to force me to eat till I became a fat child, I was bullied for it for years till I stopped eating and working out like crazy, lost half of me in size, the moment I relaxed about it, I gained it all back and more, then in my teenage years I went hard again and joined the gym, I was at my fittest but my diet was depressing, I held back on life’s greatest pleasures, chocolate, I got tired of this lifestyle and was doing it for the wrong reasons, to look good for others, after I stopped the gym and the dieting I was hungry as 5 wolves, my shelf was full of junk food, it would spill out when I open it, I ate emotionally, I ate out of boredom and now I’m at my heaviest and counting. I recently went on a diet by eating healthy and I thought I could do that forever, but suddenly, as if my body wanted revenge, I got so hungry and replacing fruits with sweet treats wasn’t working anymore, I started slipping back to my previous habits, I gained what I’ve lost back and I probably weight more now. I generally avoid the scale, it triggers me, and doesn’t help being told I shouldn’t be confident when fat and the online bullying of other fat people. I don’t know what to do anymore, I dare not diet because I’ll suddenly become super hungry and gain weight and even more. I wish I was like those thin people that eat intuitively and stop when full. My body has always gotten revenge on me, I might’ve been thin on the outside but biologically wired to be fat.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/4oy8mU5
No comments:
Post a Comment