Plateau? How to beat it?

Hi all

I am f 24, 5’3.

SW: 93KG CW: 82KG GW: around 55KG

So since around February 2023 I’ve been trying to lose weight. At first I didn’t count calories or steps, I just walked after meals. Now I am eating 1300 calories most days, and burn around 400-600 calories walking (according to my Apple Watch). I aim to do 10,000 steps when I feel good, but some days I’ll only do 5000-6000.

I’ve been stuck at 82.75kg since September or August, is there anything I’m doing wrong? I’m using my fitness pal, and sometimes I’ll go over just by a couple hundred. But I will always exercise at LEAST 400 calories by walking.

Can I have some advice or guidance? I don’t really understand weight loss that well so please tell me if I’m doing anything wrong. I’d like to try to lose 1-2kg a month, not 1kg ever 2-3 months. 🥹😅

Thank you!!!!!

submitted by /u/Florist04
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/b8mxtoZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...