Is it just hype??? Experiences with Ozempic: Duration, Weight Rebound, Discontinuation Reasons, and Chronic Use?

Hello fellow Redditors,

I’ve been considering Ozempic and have been researching various aspects of the medication. I’m trying to gather insights on the duration of use, potential weight rebound, reasons for discontinuation, and the necessity of chronic use.

For those of you who have been on or are currently taking Ozempic:

• Do you believe it’s necessary to be on Ozempic chronically for it to be effective? 

I’m concerned it’s just going to be a yo-yo for me that I go on and then once I am off I gain back all the weight…is this something that I can use to sustainably not be obese?

I also like pizza a lot and people are saying they don’t like eating pizza on it!!

submitted by /u/Wonderboi1995
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ZXvwuFy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...