How do I correctly know that I'm at maintenance

So I've been cutting for about 3 months now and lost about 9kg (quite a harsh cut, I know). I'm now reaching a bw that I find confortable and want to start a maintenance phase, where I can gain more muscle in the gym, while still maintaining the body fat that I currently have.

Know, I weight myself everyday, and, in maintenance, if I gain muscle, I'll weigh more. So, how do I accurately know that I'm actually maintaing and that I'm gain weight due to muscle, instead of accidentally bulking?

Thanks in advance

submitted by /u/Waterissuperb
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/PvBgZuh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...