Do you ever feel like the scale won’t budge

I’ve really been trying. I eat healthy and I’m reasonably active. I’m not saying I expected to have a complete six pack by now but I’ve been stuck in a plateau for a year.

To give some background, I’ve been on this journey about two years. In the first year I lost about 20 pounds. This past year, maybe 5 pounds down.

I see other people I work with who are skinny and eat way more calories at lunch than I do. Friends I have are less active and eat worse but are much skinnier than me. Just feel I’ve put in so much work this year to be down 5 pounds.

Sorry for the vent. This sub has been so helpful.

submitted by /u/Dependent-Teacher595
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/dajLGzg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...