When I was 16 I was very overweight. I was around 90kg. I decided to train hard and smart and I ended up losing a bit over 30kg by the time I turned 17. I maintained a healthy weight until i became 19 and then suddenly I was back to being even heavier than I was before. I reached 100kg by the time I turned 20 (I turned 20 in Jan of this year). I have had lots of stresses like everyone else this year. For the past year I have been coming in and out of hospital because I have Crohn’s. I decided a couple months ago while I was laying in my hospital bed being miserable that I wanted to lose weight and keep it down. I have lost 15KG so far (I am now 85kg😁)
Anyone else here lose a bunch of weight, put it on and then lose it again? Sorry If that was kind of confusing. I kinda feel like a weirdo for this even happening to me. And I forgot how hard it was.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ld1WTN
No comments:
Post a Comment