30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 7

Hello losers,

Happy Friday!

Weight by end of month (199 lbs, preferably trend weight): 201.8 this morning. That's more like it scale.

Stay within calorie range (1500 weekdays, maintenance weekends): Nailing it. Gonna have steak for din din.

Exercise 5 days a week: 30 minute lunch walk. 7/7 days.

Self-care journaling (once a week, 60 minutes): Little bit today at lunch, will hit more over the weekend. 1/1 weeks.

Self-care time (working on love journals, beauty treatments, drawing 2/7 days): Spent some time watching youtube in the dark because that's the introvert thug life.

Try a new recipe once a week: Baked donuts, enchilada casserole, bbq hummus & dressing(s). 4/5 weeks.

50 pages of The Body Keeps the Score: Not today. 0/50 pages.

No fast food or candy from the work dish: Streak day 5.

Be present in my body & accept the sensory feedback: Thirsty hongrey gonna eat red meat.

Be more mindful & express gratitude, avoid the hedonic treadmill: Today I'm grateful for the feeling when you take off shoes, socks & bra at the end of a day.

Your turn!

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/33EYVGw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...