What did you all eat today? I ate a ton of delicious food, kept under my calorie goals, and am absolutely stuffed. The power of low calorie/high volume eating (no salad required).

I have really searched for a way of eating that I can maintain for the rest of my life, not just to lose weight. I have settled on high protein, lower carb (but not keto), and CICO calorie plan that seems to work for me with a target of 2200-2500 calories / day. What did you guys eat today to loseit/maintain it?

Breakfast

Giant Breakfast Wrap on a Joseph Lavish Wrap (the lower carb ones) with a runny egg, avocado, broccoli, +an egg white omelet. This thing was massive. - 300 Calories

Lunch

Calorie Buffalo Chicken Quesadilla on a low carb tortilla - 400 Calories

1/6 (2 Servings) of a Swerve Cake with Low Carb Frosting - 450 Calories (My one non-low cal/high density "cheat" food)

Dinner

1/4 or 1/3 of a Chicken Crust Pizza - 1800 Calories for the whole pizza, so 600 for what I ate. This thing is entirely protein and fat so it's super filling. I doubt even the hungriest binge eater could eat more than half of it. The whole Pizza was the size of a Domino medium.

An entire batch of Avocado fudge Cookies - 400 Calories - The fat in avocado replaces the butter for a whole lot less calories.

Grand Total - 2,150 Calories plus 10% overhead I always add on (for things like cooking sprays, etc) = 2,365. Right at my range. I ended up right at my calorie goals, had one healthier desert and one big cheat desert but felt like I spent the afternoon at a buffet in terms of fullness.

I think I can keep this up forever. I found most of the recipes online and can provide links if there is interest, I didn't in the OP so this doesn't get marked as spam.

submitted by /u/venk
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3cSx5YM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Could light lifting prevent scale loss?

Hi all! I’m 5’3”, 22F, SW: 180lbs, CW: 166lbs, GW: 120lbs. I am currently eating around 1,200 calories a day with 1,500 calories on the wee...