Have a lot more to lose than I thought...

As I lose weight, I realize I have really miscalculated my goals. I thought I would need to lose 8 kg to reach my goal weight, but after a lot of hard work and 5 kgs gone I am understanding that I was living in denial and have not seen my real size. My clothes fit me now-before, they must have been too small and I just didn’t notice.

This proves why it’s good to have small step-by-step goals in between the big goals, because if I had not had a few small milestones under my belt on this weight loss journey, I would have been so deflated at the thought that I will need to lose at least 50% more weight than I thought, which will add several months of being in a deficit (which is tough for me, ugh).

So moral of the story - make small goals! Make sure you feel good about the progress you do on this long-ass journey!

submitted by /u/hghfdrtggv
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3dTrDoF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Could light lifting prevent scale loss?

Hi all! I’m 5’3”, 22F, SW: 180lbs, CW: 166lbs, GW: 120lbs. I am currently eating around 1,200 calories a day with 1,500 calories on the wee...