37/F/5'2/CW: 240lbs GW:140lbs starting my journey

So I am starting my journey. I have tried in the past to lose weight but have given up every time. I start then within a month I give up. I'm tired of yo-yoing back and forth. I have hypothyroidism and I have an acute hiatal hernia. I need to lose this weight. I am tired all the time and it sucks. I work full time at a meat processing plant as a palletizer with my husband (we work on the same line, same days). I don't really know how to eat right as I start to eat healthy then I end up bingeing on my days off. And I have started HIIT. Just wanted to share and see if I can get some pointers on how to eat healthier and how I can lose faster. I can't seem to get under 229lbs. That's why I give up, I plateau so easily. I am ready to be healthier. I am also in pilot training so I am also wanting to lose this weight so i can fit in the seats.

submitted by /u/anijwhitewolf77
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/38RF8T7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...